Great opportunity! Unit with a 16 feet balcony and unobstructed views giving in the inner courtyard for an unparalleled privacy and tranquility. Beautiful natural light. Quartz countertop.Modern kitchen cabinet up to ceiling. Hardwood floor and beautiful bathroom. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet. Storage space in the basement. Occupancy can be immediate. Ideal for student or a good investment.
Located in the prestigious Le Seville project phase 3, in the heart of the Shaughnessy district.
A stone's throw from the Atwater metro station and Sainte-Catherine Street. Wonderful living environment for a student, young professional or for a pied-à-terre in Montreal.
This unit offers open living spaces. A modern, fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertop.
This property has one bedroom with a large walk-in. The bathroom offers you a neat decor and a ceramic shower.
In addition, you will have access to a storage space located in the basement of the building.
- Urban chalet equipped with a kitchen and BBQ, with a breathtaking view of the city center
- Game room
- Conference room
- Terrace Garden
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Indoor swimming pool 4 seasons
- Spa (hot and cold jacuzzi, dry sauna and steam sauna)
- Fully equipped gym including a yoga room
- For your peace of mind, a 24/7 camera and security guard service
- Secure building with Intercom
- Many convenience stores into the building for your daily purpose.
Close to all services and amenities:
- Quick access by car to major highways (15, 20, Autoroute Ville-Marie)
- Metro Guy-Concordia & Metro Atwater station
- Various bus stops nearby
- Place Alexis-Nihon & SAQ
- Square Cabot Park, Hector Toe Blake Park, Baile Park within walking distance
- Various grocery stores (Super market PA, Adonis, etc.), convenience stores, pharmacies, banks, bakeries / pastry shops, restaurants, cafes / bars, gym, clinics, hair salons, etc.
- Lasalle College, Inter-Dec College, Dawson College, Concordia University, McGill University
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Forum Cinema
- The Faubourg Sainte-Catherine
- Atwater Market and Lachine Canal 10 minutes by car
- Montreal Children's Hospital, Royal Victoria Hospital, Saint-Luc Hospital & CHUM
Heated , Inground , Common spa
Highway , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||4th level||3'5" X 4'2"||Wood|
|Kitchen / Dinning area||4th level||13'4" X 8'5"||Wood|
|Living room||4th level||13'1" X 15'6"||Wood|
|Bathroom||4th level||9'10" X 6'2"||Wood|
|Bedroom||4th level||9'11" X 13'11"||Wood||walk-in|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom
Light fixtures, hood, blinds, poles, curtains, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is FRANCOIS EMOND, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is FRANCOIS EMOND, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.