Vue inégalée de la toute dernière unité du L & C! Bijou d'une CAC au 12e étage. Disponible immédiatement. Espaces communs (Livraison 2021-2022) - Sécurité 24h, service de conciergerie - Terrasse- Espace lounge avec salle de réception et cuisine complète - À venir en 2021-2022: Gym et Spa scandinave.
Dramatic views from the very last, 12th story, unit in the L& C project! This is your chance to own a one-bedroom jewel in the heart of the action! Available immediately.
The Laurent & Clark is a project located in the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles. With the Quartier des Spectacles Parterre at your feet, restaurants and cafés nearby, and the Maison Symphonique across the street, you'll have a front row seat to everything you hear, taste and live!
This 652-square-foot (500-520 sq.ft. net), one-bedroom cross unit will charm you from the very first moment with its unparalleled view of the Quartier des Spectacles' Parterre, the Downtown area as well as Mount Royal. The choice of grey-toned finishes is refined and fits in perfectly with modern times.
- Westward living space with a magnificent view of the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles, Downtown and Mont-Royal.
- The bedroom to the east, on the quieter side of the building
- Condominium fees: approximately $0.41 per sq. ft. (including hot water)
- Appliances included (fridge, stove, dishwasher, micro-wave, washer and dryer)
- Common areas - Delivery 2021-2022
- Entrance hall with 24-hour security and concierge service
- Training room
- 3-season terrace with panoramic view of the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles
- Lounge area with reception room and full kitchen available
- Scandinavian spa including; a dry sauna, a steam sauna, a hot and a cold pool.
- A contemplative garden of Japanese inspiration
Proximity of services
- Public transit, 1 minute walk from Saint-Laurent metro station and 4 minutes walk from Place-des-Arts station
- Bicycle paths nearby
L'Esplanade Tranquille, a new public space, which will have a complementary vocation to that of the Place des Festivals, which will include a refrigerated outdoor skating rink from November to March. In the summer, it will be transformed into a large urban terrace.
Rachel Julien has been recognized for the quality of her constructions for nearly 30 years.
- Concrete construction with soundproofing and insulation above standards
- Concern for the environment, energy efficiency and our ecological footprint
- High-end finish: quartz countertop in the kitchen, porcelain in the bathroom, etc.
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Living room||7'9" X 14'1" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||10'5" X 13'9" irr.||Wood|
|Laundry room||5' X 4'10" irr.||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||7'9" X 4'10" irr.||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||15'2" X 8'11" irr.||Wood|
|PIECES_UNTREV.CODE_PIECE.WALK||3'3" X 5'3" irr.||Wood|
Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Air exchange system , Sauna , Alarm system
Fridge, built-in stove, cook-top, dishwasher, washer-dryer. Offered without guarantee of quality.
Furniture and accessories.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is NATHALIE ARNOLD, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is NATHALIE ARNOLD, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.